Makeup Revolution Dream

 "Makeup posts will be a must have here"


Sim, adoro maquilhagem. E quem criou o monstro em mim foi a minha mãe, que desde os meus 14 anos me dizia para eu colocar um pouco de eyeliner e batom porque eu era demasiado pálida. E a verdade é que era e continuo igual e já não consigo sair de casa sem maquilhagem. Por isso posts de maquilhagem vão ser um must have por aqui!
Desta vez, a review é de uma marca que tem dado que falar junto das deusas da maquilhagem: a Makeup Revolution. Desde dupes de marcas como a Urban Decay, até aos seus próprios produtos, fiquei fascinada com a qualidade e com o preço! E foi na
Maquillalia que consegui as duas paletas que vou apresentar.
 
Yes, I love makeup. And the person responsible for this monster inside of me is my mother, who tells me, since I was 14, to put some eyeliner and lipstick because I was too pale. And the truth is that I was pale and I am pale now and I can't leave my house without makeup anymore. Because of that, makeup posts will be a must have here.
This time the brand that has already reached the makeup goddesses is the Makeup Revolution. Either trying to have similar products as the Urban Decay products or creating their own products, I was fascinated with the quality and the price! And I bought the two palettes that I will show you in Maquillalia.



Ultra EyeShadows - Eyes Like Angels

 
32 sombras no total
32 eyeshadows in total

Quase todas as sobras têm brilho portanto será uma aquisição para quem, como eu, só tinha sombras matte.

Almost every shadows have glitter so this is a palette for the ones of you who, like me, only have matte shadows.


 
As sombras são extremamente pigmentadas e têm uma grande durabilidade.
 
The shadows are highly pigmented and you can wear them all day long.


Ultra Blush Palette Hot Spice: Blush & Contour

 



Esta paleta vem com um bónus, pois dois dos blushes funcionam como highlighter - os dois da direita.
 
This palette comes with a bonus, because two of the blushes work as highligher - the ones on the right.
 

Como podem ver têm uma boa pigmentação.
 
As you can see they are very pigmented.
 

Vemo-nos no próximo post.

See you in the next post.

Stay Checked In!

Daniela


2 comentários :

 

BLOGGING.PT

BLOGLOVIN'

INSTAGRAM

Followers