Phone Diary

"It's kind of a Photographic Diary that reveals the backstage of my week."

Hoje trago um post com as fotos que ficam perdidas no meu telemóvel. É uma espécie de Diário Fotográfico que revela o backstage da minha semana.
São fotografias que podem não ter a qualidade que se espera, mas acho que é o que traz mais interesse a este post.
Vou tentar fazer isto regularmente, porque todos temos atividades e rotinas diferentes, e pode servir como inspiração, assim como eu me inspiro através de fotografias de outras bloggers.
Vamos a isto!



Today I bring you a post with the photos that are lost in my phone. It's kind of a Photographic Diary that reveals the backstage of my week.
Are photographs that may not have the quality you expect, but I think that is what brings more interest to this post.
I'll try to do this regularly, because we all have different activities and routines, and this can serve as inspiration, as I get inspired by photographs of other bloggers.
Let's do this!


















 



Vemo-nos no próximo post!

See you in the next post!


Stay Checked In!

Daniela

0 comentários :

Post a Comment

 

BLOGGING.PT

BLOGLOVIN'

INSTAGRAM

Followers