Marrakesh is so close...

"The focus is on the scarf I carried that day."

Nestes últimos dias não tenho tido inspiração para escrever no blog...Peço desde já desculpa por isso, mas o tempo atacou a minha saúde, assim como o meu dentista! Sempre que tenho que "apertar" o aparelho, ando uns dias com dor de dentes e, consequentemente, dor de cabeça daquelas que não vão embora, nem durante o sono! Já para não falar que com o Natal a chegar começo a sentir tudo o que este ano me tirou e o espírito melancólico ataca em peso, não permitindo criatividade, e dá lugar a pensamentos menos bons que não quero transparecer nos posts.
Mas hoje trago um outfit, que usei há uns dias atrás, e onde o destaque vai para o lenço que trazia nesse dia. Veio diretamente de Marraquexe e foi oferecido a uma das pessoas mais importantes da minha vida. Hoje pertence-me a mim, e vai permanecer para sempre no meu guarda-roupa.
Querem ver como ficou?
 
 
In the past few days I have not been inspired to write on the blog. I have to apologize for that, but the weather attacked my health, and my dentist too! Whenever I have to "tighten" my braces, I spent a few days with toothache and, in consequence, with an headache from those that do not go away, even during the sleep! Not to mention that with Christmas time near I start to experience all that this year took me and the melancholy spirit attacks me, not allowing creativity, and the result is less good thoughts that I don't want to show you through the posts.
But today I bring one outfit, I used a few days ago, and where the focus is on the scarf I carried that day. Came directly from Marrakech and I offered it to one of the most important person in my life. Today belongs to me, again, and will forever remain in my wardrobe.
Do you want to see how it looks?
 

Blusa/ Blouse - Zara (Similar Here)
Jeans - H&M (Similar Here)
Casaco Militar/ Military Jacket - Pull&Bear
Botas - Seaside ( Similar Here)
Lenço/ Scarf - Marrakesh (Similar Here)
 
 
Até ao próximo post!
 
See you soon!
 
 
Stay Checked In!
 
Daniela

0 comentários :

Post a Comment

 

BLOGGING.PT

BLOGLOVIN'

INSTAGRAM

Followers