Pink Pastel Day

"I thought it would be a beautiful day for a walk and enjoy the afternoon and the sunset with some roasted chestnuts."

Sou fã de salto alto. Adoro! E o meu armário mostra isso. Mas a verdade é que também tenho os meus dias de jeans e sapatos rasos. E o outfit de hoje é mesmo assim: confortável.
Tivemos um pequeno descanço da chuva, e eu achei que seria um belo dia para dar um passeio e aproveitar e desfrutar o final de tarde com umas castanhas assadas, de rua, que tanto gosto. Lembro-me de repetir este ritual, vezes sem conta, com os meus pais e a minha irmã aos domingos, enquanto passeávamos pelas ruas de Guimarães, e enquanto a minha irmã alimentava as pombos. Faltaram os pais e as pombos, mas a irmã estava lá!
Escolhi um rosa pastel e umas sabrinas mais veraneantes e, para dar um extra ao look, decidi usar uma carteira, de uma loja local, para quebrar a "monotonia" do outfit.
Vamos ver se resultou?
 
 
I am a fan of high heels. I love them! And my closet shows it. But the truth is that I also have my days of jeans and flat shoes. And the outfit today is all about that: being comfortable.
We had a little rest from the rain, and I thought it would be a beautiful day for a walk and enjoy the afternoon and the sunset with some roasted chestnuts. It's something that I really like! I remember to repeat this ritual again and again, with my parents and my sister, on Sundays, as we strolled the streets of Guimarães and while my sister was feeding the pigeons. I was missing my parents and the pigeons, but my sister was there!
I chose a pastel pink and summer  and flat printed shoes, and to give an extra to the look I decided to use a wallet, from a local store, to break the "monotony" of the outfit.
Let's see the result?
 
 
Blusa /Blouse - Primark (Similar Here)
Casaco/ Jacket - Pull & Bear (Similar Here)
Jeans - Local Store
Sabrinas/ Flat Shoes - H&M (Similar Here)
Carteira/ Bag - Local Store
 
 
Gostaram? Deixem o vosso comentário!
 
Did you liked it? Leave a comment!
 
 
Stay Checked In!
 
Daniela

0 comentários :

Post a Comment

 

BLOGGING.PT

BLOGLOVIN'

INSTAGRAM

Followers