Burgundy on my feet!

"I just felt in love with them when I saw them for the first time"

E tive que comprar mais uns sapatos! Sim, porque eu tenho poucos...Poucos se considerarmos que umas dezenas são poucos! Não me critiquem, eu não me orgulho. Mas tenho duas coisas a meu favor nesta questão: eu simplesmente não estrago sapatos - parece que ando em cima de algodão, porque estão sempre impecáveis e duram anos! - e estes estavam em saldo!
Ainda não tinha uns desta cor, que já no ano passado estava na moda, e já os tinha visto antes, mas a um preço que não me agradava, e, por isso, quando os vi a metade do preço não resisti.
Não são de salto alto. São rasos, com a ponta dourada, e o material parece pele, embora seja super macio. E são super confortáveis! Se estiverem interessados em saber onde os comprei, foi na loja do Calçado Guimarães, em Guimarães. Para quem é do Porto, e gosta de fazer compras em shoppings, também já existe no Arrábida Shopping.
 Gostei tanto das cores que me inspirei e fiz uma maquilhagem com os mesmos tons. Coloquei um bordeaux em toda a pálpebra superior e junto à linha de água, e coloquei um dourado no centro da pálpebra superior.
Deixo aqui as fotos.


And I have bought a new pair of shoes! Yes, because more than a dozen are never enough...Please, do not criticize me, I'm not proud of myself. But I have two things on my side about this question: I just do not damage shoes - It seems I walk on top of cotton, because my shoes are always clean and last for years! - And these ones were on sale!
I didn't had one pair of this color yet, and I just felt in love with them when I saw them for the first time but the price did not please me, and so, when I saw them at half the price I could not resist.
It's not high heels. This time they are flat, with a golden tip, and the material seems leader, although it is super soft. And they are super comfortable! If you are interested in knowing where I bought them, was in the Shoe Store Calçado de Guimarães, in Guimarães. Who is living in OPorto, and enjoy shopping in malls, you can find this store in ArrábidaShopping.
I liked the colors so much that they have inspired my makeup today. I have put a Bordeaux Eyeshadow across the upper eyelid and along the water line, and put a Gold Eyeshadow in the center of the upper eyelid.
I will show you the pictures bellow.



Deixem comentário se gostaram!

Leave a comment if you liked it!


Stay Checked In!

Daniela

0 comentários :

Post a Comment

 

BLOGGING.PT

BLOGLOVIN'

INSTAGRAM

Followers