Get Fit, Get Healthy!

The last year has shown me that I should be more careful with my health, and it is in this spirit that I entered in 2015 with the will to change my food habits!

E com o começo de um novo ano trago um post sobre novas oportunidades. Mas estas oportunidades dizem respeito à alimentação!
É verdade que adoro comer, mas também sou muito esquisita com o que como, e nem sequer é pela positiva! Mas o último ano mostrou-me que devo ter mais cuidado com a minha saúde, e é com este espírito que entrei em 2015, com a vontade de mudar os meus hábitos! E nada melhor que começar por mudar a alimentação, introduzindo pequenos alimentos que farão toda a diferença no nosso organismo!
É desta forma que hoje trago aqueles que incorporei na minha alimentação, em especial no pequeno-almoço, para começar logo o dia da melhor maneira e para começar logo de manhã com um incentivo para me manter saudável todo o dia! Vou continuar a trazer por aqui algumas ideias do que vou fazendo e as conclusões que vou retirando. Parece-vos bem?


And with the beginning of a new year I bring a post about new opportunities. But these opportunities are relate to food!
It is true that I love to eat, but I am also very selective about what I eat, and sometimes is not even in a positive way! But the last year has shown me that I should be more careful with my health, and it is in this spirit that I entered in 2015 with the will to change my food habits! And nothing better to start by changing my eating habits introducing small items that will make all the difference in our body!
Today I bring those ingredientes I have incorporated in my food, especially for breakfast, to start the day in the best way and to start early in the morning with an incentive to stay healthy all day! I will continue to bring here some ideas of what I'm doing and the diferences in terms of body and energy. It seems you well?




Como perceberam pelas imagens acima, as Sementes de Linhaça, as Sementes de Chia e a Aveia são os meus aliados neste novo ano e nesta ideia de melhorar a minha alimentação. E são vários os benefícios! O que mais me atrai em todos eles é a fibra e o fato de me proteger do colesterol, que herdei geneticamente do meu pai.

As  you realized by the pictures above, Linseed, Chia Seeds and Oat are my allies in this new year and this idea of improving my diet. And there are several benefits! What attracts me most in all of them is the fiber and the fact that they can protect me from cholesterol, which I inherited genetically from my father.


E usem a imaginação para preparar um belo pequeno-almoço, assim como eu tenho feito!

And use your imagination to prepare a nice breakfast, just as I have done!


Stay Checked In!

Daniela

0 comentários :

Post a Comment

 

BLOGGING.PT

BLOGLOVIN'

INSTAGRAM

Followers